Colocation New York City
CLLA offers clients in New York City a reliable co-location hosting solution. New York City Data Centers are equipped with cutting edge technology to secure your business critical data, applications, and equipment. The state-of-the-art colocatoin data center are fully managed at only a fraction of what it would cost to build and operate your own facility.
In today’s highly competitive business environment, Colocation New York City can provide your business with the space and technology needed to secure your data. By outsourcing your data center, your critical business applications get the benefit of cost-effective Internet access, redundant power, 24/7 management, and secure. With the latest security, power and hardware configurations, the data centers can fit your business’ unique needs. Even if you want to start another branch of your business in New York, Colocation New York City can help.
CLLA can help your company serve major East Coast markets with reliable hosting solutions. With a New York colocation hosting plan, your business has excellent reach to other major New England cities and other parts of New York. Since the data centers are close to home, your business maintains full control over its servers, operating system, and applications. Plus, the close proximity improves response time.
New York City data centers are outfitted with Environmental Control including Fire Control Systems. They have Hi-Tech Security and Fully Redundant, Data Grade Power. Colocation America works with New York City Data Centers to supply your server needs including a 1U server, 2U server, 4U server tower, and more.
CLLA partnered with New York City Data Centers and other leading companies, provides your business with a secure colocation server hosting solution.
New York Data Centers
CLLA leverages state of the art data centers within the New York area for clients looking for reliable hosting services with dedicated support. Colocation New York gives businesses the ability to maximize exposure to new markets while lowering the cost of setting up a secure network infrastructure. New York Colocation offers a variety of services including: colocation hosting, dedicated servers, and VoIP services. CLLA also provides colocation services near the New York area including:
- Colocation Manhattan, 10021
- Colocation Bronx, 10451
- Colocation Long Island, 11102
- Colocation Sunnyside, 11104
- Colocation Flushing, 11355
- Colocation Bayside, 11359
- Colocation Woodhaven, 11421
- Colocation Ridgewood, 11385
- Colocation Red Hook, 12507
- Colocation Middle Village, 11379
Two of our New York City Data Centers are located at:111 Eight Avenue 3rd, 8th, 14th, & 15th Floors New York, NY 10011
60 Hudson Street 9th, 11th, & 23rd Floors New York, NY 10013
- State-of-the-art data center colocation facility
- Multiple direct premium Internet backbone bandwidth
- Managed services included: monitoring, reboot, online backup space, ..etc.
- Managed service on demand 24x7: network security, data storage, system administration, ...etc.
- 24x7x365 on-site tech support
- 100% Network uptime guaranteed!
- Scalable bandwidth on demand from 10 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
- Free web based software to manager your servers and router