CLLA provides clients in Philadelphia with more power, more cooling and more security to protect their business-critical IT equipment. Philadelphia Data Centers offers disaster recovery,data backup and physical protection for their important data. Highly reliable space, power and access mean more uptime for your business. The top-of-the-line centers offer a fully managed data center at a fraction of what it would cost to build and run your own facility.
With Colocation Philadelphia, your company has a secure data center with disaster recovery and regulatory compliance requirements. A reliable managed colocation service allows you and your company to focus on your business and not the utility-and-bolts details of day-to-day system operation and maintenance. The redundant power and security levels mean that your business experiences more Uptime without interruption. You still have full access to your data, applications, and equipment when you need it.
Philadelphia Data Center Advantages
Philadelphia data centers will allow ample room for expansion while maintaining the low latency network. Your company benefits from being in a major data center hub for the Mid-Atlantic region. The Mid-Atlantic data centers offer redundant connectivity and access to network providers at purpose-built, state-of-the-art data centers.
Your data is safe from power failure, vandalism, flood, hardware crashes, water main breaks, wind storms, fire, terrorism and other events that can force your business to lock the doors for days, weeks or even more. Thanks to our leading industry technology such as our Environmental Controlled systems including a Fire Control System, Hi-Tech Security and Fully Redundant, Data Grade Power. Colocation America works with Philadelphia Data Centers to supply your server needs including a 1U server, 2U server, 4U server tower, and more.
CLLA with Philadelphia data centers and leading companies offers a cost-effective way to outsource your data. Colocation Philadelphia is a secure hosting solution in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
CLLA leverages state of the art data centers within the Philadelphia area for clients looking for reliable hosting services with dedicated support. Colocation Philadelphia gives businesses the ability to maximize exposure to new markets while lowering the cost of setting up a secure network infrastructure. Philadelphia Colocation offers a variety of services including: colocationhosting, dedicated servers, and VoIP services. CLLA also provides colocation services near the Philadelphia area including:
- Colocation Moorestown, 17067
- Colocation Drexel Hill, 19026
- Colocation Cheester, 19013
- Colocation Norristown, 19041
- Colocation Albion, 16401
- Colocation Mahanoy City, 17948
- Colocation King of Prussia, 19406
- Colocation Ardmore, 19003
- Colocation Conshohocken, 19428
- State-of-the-art data center colocation facility
- Multiple direct premium Internet backbone bandwidth
- Managed services included: monitoring, reboot, online backup space, ..etc.
- Managed service on demand 24x7: network security, data storage, system administration, ...etc.
- 24x7x365 on-site tech support
- 100% Network uptime guaranteed!
- Scalable bandwidth on demand from 10 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
- Free web based software to manager your servers and router